Labels

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Disaster Movie review

This assignment was to review a movie of your choice with a partner while experiencing the process of pre-production, production, and post production through making this review film. The purpose of this assignment was to gather all we learned through out this elective including our FE journeys and getting a hands on experience making our own film. My partner LS and I gave a negative review on the Disaster Movie. I learned a lot of things in Ollywood. Ollywood opened my eyes to a new format of creativity. The most challenging part for me was participating. I feel like I could of participated way more which felt like a struggle sometimes getting my voice in something so new you don't know much about. In the contrary i did a lot of listening my mind kind of exploded of all the perspectives I was learning from Brent, my classmates, FE, films, producers, and Benjamin. What I am mostly proud of is my thrive to take film in my own hands. LD and I have started filming several days non stop of anything that walks our way its an experience i am loving right now and who knows maybe in the future to.

Review of Disaster Movie by GA & LS from GCE Lab School on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment