Labels

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sarahi Elizabeths

In this last unit, we learned about prevention of diseases. Our classmates did math concepts like probability, to relate to the probability of getting diseases and medications working. We also did an activity where we make a family tree to do a recording of affected disease in our family history. For our field experiences, we had a certified Yoga Nidra instructor come in and guide us through a meditation session. This was to show us alternative ways of healing other than medication. For this action project, we combined what we learned in Disease and Cure. We had to create a patient profile for a fictional person, that could be based on someone real. I chose myself In this profile to learn about my health hen it came to my family. I hope you enjoy me playing doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment