Labels

Friday, October 27, 2017

Capture the Moment

On our final project, we talked about the preservation of species. Most importantly, why it is important to preserve animals and the type of method we choose to preserve them. On one of our FE’s, we all observed our own owl pellet which are small leftover rodents, birds, and bugs an owl might have eaten. This experiment was interesting as I was able to find all these cool looking bones and teeth to try and figure out what its last meal was. Surprisingly my owl ate a lot of rodents. This unit felt like a wrap up of the whole course as it summarized how important population is. This course showed me different ways to view the term population than just an old picture of the “evolution” of humans. I was able to understand the meaning of evolution from the beginning of when they first existed from ancestors all the way to the end where they may become preserved. I can honestly say I had no major struggles in this unit everything moved at a good pace making it possible to understand the math and science part of this course.

;

No comments:

Post a Comment