Labels

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

IndependANT Environment

For our second unit of our fall term class called population, we took a longer time than usual. The reason for this was to really grasp this unit and overall understand our organism through evolution. We learned about standard deviation, statistics, permutation and combination, box and whisker plot, and most of all evolution. Throughout this unit, I can honestly say I have enjoyed learning the math concepts and how they tied in with our organism. For this Action project, I decided to stick with my organism from my first project of this unit which was black ants. I wanted to learn more about black ants since we see them in our everyday lives. In this AP I will be showing you how black ants do in my environment and how it will affect them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment